You are needed! Your time and skills are just what CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties needs to help even more children. Some of our current needs are listed below. If you have other skills to offer, let us know. Volunteering for CASA is rewarding and fun.
Here are some of our current needs:
In the office:
- Answering phones
- Developing presentations
- Other projects as they occur
Planning and executing events:
For more information about non-Advocate Volunteering, call or email CASA at (936)-334-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASA Compadres is a group of community supporters who have chosen to fight child abuse through promoting community awareness and supporting the volunteers who work with abused children. We invited you to get involved with CASA Compadres of CASA Liberty/Chambers Counties, in any of the following areas:
- Legislative Advocacy Team
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer at CASA office – filing, mail-outs, computer input, etc.
- Hospitality for Special Events
- Provide lunch/dinner for training programs for volunteers
- Volunteer at Boots N Bandanas, Fishing Tournament, SUPERHero Fun Run 1K/5K/10K
- Community Awareness
- Introduce CASA to community organizations
- Financial Support
- Provide auction item for fundraiser
- Donate funds
- Fostering Futures
- Present “Teachable Talents” to foster children