DONATE BY CHECK
Mail your donation to
CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties
P.O. Box 9027
Liberty, TX 77575
SHOP FOR CASA
Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties when you register and shop through Amazon Smile
Your gift will help ensure we are able to provide advocacy for abused and neglected children in Galveston County. Each gift moves us closer to serving 100% of children that need a Court Appointed Special Advocate. We are grateful for the support.
- Give in Honor or Memory of Someone Special – Gifts to CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties are a meaningful way to remember a loved one or celebrate a personal milestone while making a difference for children in foster care.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer to match an employee’s charitable contributions, which allow you to double or even triple your contributions to CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties. Contact your company’s Human Resources department for more information.
- Bequests & Planned Gifts– A bequest to CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties is one of the simplest and most effective ways of making a lasting impact on the lives of vulnerable children. You may specify the amount or a percentage you wish to give.
- Stock or Security Gifts- Donating stocks or securities provides us with crucial financial support needed to make a lifelong difference in the lives of abused and neglected children while at the same time providing you with an opportunity to save on capital gains taxation of appreciated securities. You can donate securities by transferring stock certificates or stock held through a broker.
- Monetary Donation– Each contribution – large or small – brings us a step closer to fulfilling our mission. In-kind donations can offset our costs for recruiting, training and supervising volunteers – ultimately allowing us to better serve the children.
- Corporate & Organizational Sponsorship– CASA of Liberty & Chambers Counties has an opportunity for your company or organization to get involved no matter if you wish to donate $1,000 or $200,000.
QUESTIONS ABOUT GIVING?
Contact Executive Director, Kimberly Stephens, at (936) 334-9000 or Kstephens@casalctx.org.